Re: [council] Remote Participation for Senegal

Well as people in my old hoods always said, the personal is political.  But if
for example I refused to go to theocratic countries that practice torture,
execute citizens, consign many others to poverty, invade other countries,
contribute to global ecological disaster, and so on, I wouldn't be able to
attend meetings in the US….

Everyone calculates differently, I guess.