RE: [council] Remote Participation for Senegal

  • To: william.drake@xxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [council] Remote Participation for Senegal
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 05:32:41 -0700
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The point is, there should be no criticism for your not doing so. And I
realize you may not be "intending" to criticize, but the manner you are
using to attempt to "understand" sure feels like it :)

In any event, a bigger question in my mind is whether these types of
meetings are the most effective way to engage all parts of the world. I
think it would help to have specific "engagement" goals and metrics for
these meetings so that their effectiveness can be evaluated.

Tim