[council] Re: Joint SO/AC New gTLD Applicant Support Working Group Second Milestone Report

Thanks Stephane

I await the update following your 9 June meeting with interest.

regards

Peter Dengate Thrush
Chairman of the Board of Directors,
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

+64 4 4998959 (DDI)
+64 21499888  (mobile)