Re: [council] Re: Joint SO/AC New gTLD Applicant Support Working Group Second Milestone Report

Peter,

At its June 9 2011 meeting, the GNSO Council voted unanimously to approve a
motion made by Rafik Dammak and seconded by Andrei Kolesnikov and pertaining to
the JAS Milestone Report.

Please follow this link for a copy of the motion that was considered (motion
2): https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+9+June+2011
and this link to read the notification sent by the GNSO secretariat of the
motions passed at our June 9 meeting :

Best,

Stéphane