Re: [council] Re: Joint ccNSO/GNSO IDN Working Group (JIG)

  • To: Lesley Cowley <lesley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Re: Joint ccNSO/GNSO IDN Working Group (JIG)
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:36:18 +0200
  • Cc: Edmon Chung <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ching Chiao'" <chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gabriella Schittek'" <gabriella.schittek@xxxxxxxxx>, 'Glen de Saint Géry' <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lesley,

I agree with the principle you are stating but I think we once again find
ourselves the victims of the lack of a clear definition of what these joint
groups are exactly and what process they should function under.

I suggest we pursue this discussion as I think it will be of use to both our
SOs, with the aim of perhaps bringing together our issues/questions/suggestions
on this during our traditional joint lunch in Singapore.

Thanks and please pass on to the ccNSO community the GNSO's best wishes for a
lovely Easter weekend.

Stéphane