Re: RES: [council] Cross community working groups
- To: Jaime Wagner - PowerSelf <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: RES: [council] Cross community working groups
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 21:56:20 +0100
- Cc: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <32DE811B-46F5-4169-9FBB-272C78E929B0@indom.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Jaime for getting the ball rolling.
Glen, has the group's mailing list been set-up?
Le 2 mars 2011 à 19:16, Jaime Wagner - PowerSelf a écrit :
> The group didn't have the opportunity to share thoughts. Glen just offered
> to make a list which I welcome as a good first step.
> BTW, I think this is a point to be discussed with the board.
> Initiating discussions as a first kick ahead of the list, I advance and
> restate my opinion.
> Cross Community Working Groups can work well to foster informal
> communication and understanding on specific issues among stakeholders.
> But formal communication with the Board must be framed so as not to
> undermine SOs and ACs authority.
> Jaime Wagner
> Direto (51) 3219-5955 Cel (51) 8126-0916
> Geral (51) 3233-3551 DDG: 0800-703-6366
> -----Mensagem original-----
> De: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em
> nome de Stéphane Van Gelder
> Enviada em: quarta-feira, 2 de março de 2011 13:00
> Para: Council GNSO
> Assunto: [council] Cross community working groups
> As a reminder, during our previous meeting the subject of CWGs was discussed
> and that we had planned to put together a discussion group on this.
> So far, volunteers to the group are: Rosemary, Jaime, Bill, Tim, Jonathan,
> Jeff and Wendy.
> Has the group chosen a leader and if so, could you let the Council know who
> that is?
> Is it feasible to ask the discussion group to come back with a summary of
> discussions and possible positions that the Council could adopt on CWGs
> within 2 months?