[council] Cross community working groups

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Cross community working groups
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:00:02 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

As a reminder, during our previous meeting the subject of CWGs was discussed
and that we had planned to put together a discussion group on this.

So far, volunteers to the group are: Rosemary, Jaime, Bill, Tim, Jonathan, Jeff
and Wendy.

Has the group chosen a leader and if so, could you let the Council know who
that is?

Is it feasible to ask the discussion group to come back with a summary of
discussions and possible positions that the Council could adopt on CWGs within
2 months?

Thanks,

Stéphane