[council] Re: [council] GNSO Council Meeting with Patrik Fältström 12 March 2011

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: [council] GNSO Council Meeting with Patrik Fältström 12 March 2011
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:22:24 +0100
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Julie,

I think working more closely with the SSAC will be very helpful. In particular
looking at the list of recent publications that it has produced and which are
of interest to nearly all, if not all, the GNSO groups.

During Patrick's presentation, I'm sure it will also be helpful to go over the
way the SSAC goes about gathering information from the various ICANN groups and
also the kind of timeframes it works on to produce reports and recommendations.

I look forward to having this discussion in SF and in the meantime, would
encourage any Councillor that has specific questions for Patrik to send them to
the list so that we can perhaps group them in preparation for our meeting with
the SSAC.

Thanks,

Stéphane