RES: [council] Cross community working groups
- To: "'Stéphane Van Gelder'" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RES: [council] Cross community working groups
- From: "Jaime Wagner - PowerSelf" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 15:16:52 -0300
- In-reply-to: <32DE811B-46F5-4169-9FBB-272C78E929B0@indom.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <32DE811B-46F5-4169-9FBB-272C78E929B0@indom.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcvY81ODODuDrKyKTvmjfXdilQG+HgAEXCQQ
The group didn't have the opportunity to share thoughts. Glen just offered
to make a list which I welcome as a good first step.
BTW, I think this is a point to be discussed with the board.
Initiating discussions as a first kick ahead of the list, I advance and
restate my opinion.
Cross Community Working Groups can work well to foster informal
communication and understanding on specific issues among stakeholders.
But formal communication with the Board must be framed so as not to
undermine SOs and ACs authority.
Direto (51) 3219-5955 Cel (51) 8126-0916
Geral (51) 3233-3551 DDG: 0800-703-6366
De: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em
nome de Stéphane Van Gelder
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 2 de março de 2011 13:00
Para: Council GNSO
Assunto: [council] Cross community working groups
As a reminder, during our previous meeting the subject of CWGs was discussed
and that we had planned to put together a discussion group on this.
So far, volunteers to the group are: Rosemary, Jaime, Bill, Tim, Jonathan,
Jeff and Wendy.
Has the group chosen a leader and if so, could you let the Council know who
Is it feasible to ask the discussion group to come back with a summary of
discussions and possible positions that the Council could adopt on CWGs
within 2 months?