Re: [council] Resending - Working lunch topics? - GNSO weekend SF schedule

  • To: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] Resending - Working lunch topics? - GNSO weekend SF schedule
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 04:52:05 -0800
  • Cc: Glen_de_Saint_Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lok/GMHMIE9GacbA2bjHpgf+mxPsWs2ROXmQB6shkYM=; b=Fx5D4ZPsYYR2tQXyeLnnyEhadln8sUgLib9guIzehW5EY7/iwEUe863UNZJSmc3ujX FRgV/0EqSSdQXi0hWC1AZlAx9GbiM4h+1FtF30IsU1zVjTdcklYHvAzWmPCkoUtn8yPH aPPiL2GIjUpppVBLiJUZ4yYip7KUw/8DKKPaQ=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi John,
thanks for the suggestion.
I will add it to the topic proposed by Stéphane.
Other suggestions from Council are also welcome.
Best regards
Olga