[council] Sponsorship... again
- To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Sponsorship... again
- From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:16:25 +1100
- Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcvOYdL/kOXNILkgRTaJczYUogx9lg==
- Thread-topic: Sponsorship... again
Just an update as I have raised this issue on this list a number of times.
I have sent numerous emails questioning the sponsorship packages for ICANN San
We are now three weeks from ICANN San Francisco and I have not had any answer
from ICANN staff at all. All I have been told is that is has been escalated to
I don't think I am asking too much in requesting some answers here. I think it
is just plain rude to be ignored (you can tell I don't like it right?).
I guess they have achieved their objective by not responding. We are now a
sponsor at the inflated rate. We found some budget by firing a staff member and
not supplying cookies in the staff kitchen. I hope some fellowship folks
benefit from their trip to the beautiful city of San Francisco that we are
I look forward to reading how much revenue sponsorship brought in for this
meeting and what the rates will be for Jordan.
Just remember, I support ICANN and I support newTLDs.