[council] FW: ALAC Statement on GNSO WG Guidelines

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: ALAC Statement on GNSO WG Guidelines
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 01:26:44 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded From: ICANN At-Large Staff

Dear GNSO Secretariat,

On behalf of Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Chair of the ALAC, we have the honor to
transmit to you the ALAC Statement on the GNSO WG Guidelines.

We would appreciate if you could forward this Statement to the GNSO Chair and
Vice-Chairs for consideration at the GNSO Council Meeting scheduled for 24
February 2011.

The ALAC welcomes any comments the GNSO Council may wish to make by reply.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn
Vernon,
ICANN At-Large Staff