Re: [council] New version - GNSO weekend SF schedule

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] New version - GNSO weekend SF schedule
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:34:59 -0300
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=VF1j8qLhwcBVtHVLYbUDRRoVQVTe0zFQmdaG7g5tdGU=; b=mXD/6ywW69c2/iFTA9DeYhC/nQWTqwH3xl1zaeqU4qTrC0JKl+o00/xGnJRSCN9ay6 BnuHuyH78NXR6JXXorX2gU0AbzYOOa6HvPUcYKQv96gPc/alQtpycLwKh0zrQGRhXrrv YQuHHLb/EKZKtZQHcFlXBz/VKogaMM4UTQlLs=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

thanks for the comments Stéphane.

Glen and I are working on gathering the missing info and final confirmations
and a new version of the schedule will be circulated soon.

In the mean time please suggest topis for working lunchs, there are two.

Stéphane made the first suggestion:

"final preparation for our meeting with the Board on Sunday"

Which other topics would be of Council´s interest?

Please let us know, your comments are welcome.

Best regards
Olga