Re: [council] New version - GNSO weekend SF schedule

Thanks Olga.

I have some questions re this agenda.

Our schedule for Saturday still looks a little rough to me:

- What is the intended purpose of the 9 to 10am slot?
- Why not put an OSC slot concurrent to the 10:30 to 11:30 PPSC slot?
- Who are giving the reports in the 12 to 13 slot?
- What are the topics for the working lunch? (Suggestion: one topic could be
"final preparation for our meeting with the Board on Sunday").
- Do we know where the social event will take place?
- Do we know where the Sunday dinner with the Board will take place?
- Why have these 2 dinners been changed around again? In Cartagena, I thought
it was useful to have the dinner with the Board on the Saturday evening, i.e.
before our official work session with them on the Sunday...

I would also like the Council to have a general discussion about its role
within the GNSO and also the way our work is organised during these pre-ICANN
meeting weekends. Do you think this is a good idea and if so, is this something
we could fit into the weekend somewhere?

Thanks again.

Stéphane