[council] FW: Constituency/Stakeholder Travel

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Constituency/Stakeholder Travel
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 09:52:44 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded From: Steve Antonoff
Sent: mardi 8 février 2011 18:39
All:

Both Matt and I will be attending ICANN Meeting #40 in Silicon Valley/San
Francisco.  I have already requested meeting space to conduct a public meeting
( likely to occur on Tuesday afternoon) to review the Travel Guidelines and
Constituency/Stakeholder travel in general.  I know in the past that some of
the individual AC's and SO's have wanted separate meetings - Matt and I can
make ourselves available to do this throughout the week.  Please feel free to
let your Chair's know of our availability.
- if there is an interest to get together with Matt and me please let us know
and we will accommodate as well.

Best regards,
Steve Antonoff
Director of Human Resources

Please let me know if your group  would like to arrange a meeting with Steve
Antonoff and Matt Ashtiani  and I will co-ordinate this.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat