[council] Request for Amendments to the Fast Flux Motion

  • To: "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Request for Amendments to the Fast Flux Motion
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:04:19 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

I submit these red-lines to the Fast Flux Motion  with the hope that they be
considered friendly amendments.  The credit for these redlines should go to
Greg Aaron from Afilias, who chaired the RAP group and just wanted to see some
of the language match between the Fast Flux work and the RAP final report.  I
recognize the FF motion has not been seconded and I am not sure any amendments
can be accepted unless the motion is seconded.  So, if that is necessary, then
you can count this as a "second" of the motion.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 /
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>  /
www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.