[council] FW: Near Final.

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Near Final.
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:58:34 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
Forwarded From: Neuman, Jeff

Glen,

Can you please confirm receipt of these for Rodney?

Thanks!

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.