From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Glen de Saint Géry
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 5:45 AM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] FW: 2 applications for the Security, Stability and
Resiliency of the DNS RT

Glen de Saint Géry

GNSO Secretariat

gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://gnso.icann.org <http://gnso.icann.org>

Forwarded From: Alice Jansen

Dear Glen,

Richard Wilhem and George Sakyi have submitted their application for a position
of volunteer member on the Affirmation Review Team 2: Security, Stability and
Resiliency of the DNS.

Find attached their documents.

Thank you,

Kindest regards

Alice

Alice E. Jansen

ICANN

Assistant, Organizational/Affirmation Reviews