RE: [council] FW: 2 applications for the Security, Stability and Resiliency of the DNS RT

It sure doesn't look like it to me.  Am I missing something?

I don't see any of the following on his CV:

The ICANN Geographic Region(s) in which the applicant is a citizen and a
resident

 Identification of the GSNO stakeholder group, if any, to which the applicant
feels most closely affiliated

An attestation that the applicant is able and willing to commit an estimated
average of about ten hours per week during the review period, in addition to
participating in face to face review team meetings

 Identification of any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest of the applicant in registries, registrars or other entities that are
stakeholders or interested parties in ICANN or any entity with which ICANN has
a transaction, contract, or other arrangement

Indication of whether the applicant would be representing any other party or
person on the review team and, if so, identification of that party or person

A two to three paragraph statement about the applicant's knowledge of the GNSO
community's structures and operations and any participation therein

Chuck