RE: [council] Joint Meeting Topics for Brussels

  • To: "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Joint Meeting Topics for Brussels
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 07:25:56 -0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GAC/GNSO - Are we picking one, or are they suggesting we discuss them
all if time permits? If the latter, is the list in priority order? And
either way, it would be helpful if they could be more specific on AoC,
RAA, and IDN ccPDP. Those very broad topics. We could spend hours on any
one of them.

ccNSO/GNSO - Agree. Numerous stakeholders have expressed concerned about
how involved ICANN wants to get with this.

Board/Staff/GNSO dinner meeting - Will reply to this on the other
thread.

Tim