RE: [council] Joint Meeting Topics for Brussels

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Joint Meeting Topics for Brussels
  • From: "Rosemary Sinclair" <Rosemary.Sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:14:36 +1000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chuck,

Re Board dinner - as a newish Council Member I found great value in an
opportunity to meet Board and Senior Staff - and to have the opportunity
for Board comments focused on GNSO issues...

Given Council discussion on Motion from Edmon last night and work I am
doing on a Workshop on Consumer Interests for Brussels I would be
interested to hear more from Board what they understand by the AoC
commitment to

(c) promote competition, consumer trust, and consumer choice in the DNS
marketplace;

with a particular focus on GNSO work

and that's just me......

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair

Managing Director, ATUG

Chairman, INTUG

T: +61 2 94958901  F: +61 2 94193889

M: +61 413734490

Email: rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Skype: rasinclair

Please visit the ATUG website for Updates and Information
www.atug.com.au