Re: [council] Joint Meeting Topics for Brussels

Chuck,

I think the approach you suggest for the Board dinner is excellent. To me,
these dinners are crucial for us and the opportunity for interaction with Board
members they bring. I would hate to see them disappear, but would like to
understand why some on the Board feel they should go.

Stéphane