RE: [council] FW: Support for a PDP Work Team Face to Face Meeting

  • To: <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] FW: Support for a PDP Work Team Face to Face Meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:40:18 -0500
  • Cc: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>, "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note my responses below Mike.  Please understand that my comments should
not be interpreted to mean that I support or oppose the request.  That is a
decision for the whole Council to make and the reason it is being added to the
agenda is so that the Council can consider the pros and cons.  I plan to
participate in that discussion in our meeting and will voice my personal
opinions and those of the RySG in that regard then.

Chuck