Re: [council] Council wide Nominations are closed - Part 2 Each House determines a Candidate

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] Council wide Nominations are closed - Part 2 Each House determines a Candidate
  • From: Jordi Iparraguirre <ipa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 16:39:46 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My understanding is that counselors represent the voice of the constituencies, not their own, so assuming we are all adults and professionals, no one should take it personally.

Putting aside that I do not remember any recent secret poll, we are always striving for transparency and accountability, so let's demonstrate it by voting open.

jordi

--
Jordi Iparraguirre
Fundació puntCAT