Re: [council] Council wide Nominations are closed - Part 2 Each House determines a Candidate

  • To: <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Council wide Nominations are closed - Part 2 Each House determines a Candidate
  • From: "Cyril Chua" <Cyril.Chua@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:24:03 +0800
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi William

I agree with Mary that there is mistrust. I disagree that the solution is an
open vote system as a secret ballot actually gives space for everyone to take a
position privately.

My position is for a secret ballot. Our stakeholder groups will trust us to
vote with integrity.

Kind regards,
Cyril Chua
Partner

--------
ATMD Bird & Bird LLP
39 Robinson Road #07-01, Robinson Point, Singapore 068911
Tel: (65) 6534 5266 / Fax: (65) 6223 8762 / DID: (65) 6428 9812
http://www.twobirds.com

Bird & Bird and Singapore firm Alban Tay Mahtani & de Silva LLP (ATMD) have
entered into a global association agreement. For more information on ATMD Bird
& Bird LLP in Singapore please click here
<http://www.twobirds.com/English/News/PressReleases/Pages/ATMDBirdandBirdLLP.aspx>