[council] Appointment of NCA to Houses

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Appointment of NCA to Houses
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:32:58 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Since it does not appear that the 4 SGs managed to negotiate to a common acceptable position on the placement of the NCA appointees, and given that a week has passed since the meeting and the decision to give the council a week to try and find another acceptable solution to the lottery, I believe that we are now in the position of accepting the results of the lottery and allowing the 3 NCAs to start participating with their houses on the decisions concerning candidates for the chair position.

Thus, the NCA are allocated according to the following list as determined by the lottery:

Terry Davis - Contracted Parties House
Olga Cavalli - Non Contracted Parties House
Andrei Kolesnikov - Non Voting Seat

I will be writing up the process followed and notifying the Board and the Nomcom leadership of these results later today.

Thank you.

a.