RE: [council] Appointment of NCA to Houses

Avri pointed out to me an email exchange she and I had on 11 October in
which she was confirming: "Unless there is a 4 way full consensus of the
SGs , the lottery results as announced on the 8th stand."  And I
answered yes.  Sorry for not remembering that.

Chuck