RE: [council] NCA Assignments

Avri wrote,
Run of the RFC3797 program

Type size of pool:
(or 'exit' to exit) 2
Type number of items to be selected:
(or 'exit' to exit) 1
Approximately 1.1 bits of entropy needed.

Type #1 randomness or 'end' followed by new line.
Up to 16 integers or the word 'float' followed by up
to 16 x.y format reals.
2 20 21 38 50
2 20 21 38 50
Type #2 randomness or 'end' followed by new line.
Up to 16 integers or the word 'float' followed by up
to 16 x.y format reals.
end
Key is:
  2.20.21.38.50./
index        hex value of MD5        div  selected
  1  EFC9E973E94E5D3BB70D8CDE6C0EDBCD   2  ->  2 <-
It seems to me that there is a programing bias here.
Entropy (see above) can be defined at the state of disorder in the universe or
more generally as a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration. The
entropy of the universe is inceasing.

Since ICANN's inception, our activities have dramactically contributed to the
state of disorder of the universe (witness the GA list or an ICANN workshop) and
almost certainly to degeneration.  Hence we have ourselves introduced a bias in
the "entropic need" specified above.
This selection thus cannot be random.