[council] NCA Assignments

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] NCA Assignments
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:08:01 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

On behalf of the Commercial Stakeholder Group, I write to advise that
Terry's preference to be assigned to the Non-Contracted Parties House is
acceptable to us.  I communicated this information yesterday to the NCSG
point person on the issue.  As no other SG has yet posted any
assignment-related information, we are posting to the Council list in
the hope of facilitating Council completion of the assignment process in
the previously agreed upon timeframe.