RE: [council] ICANN Comment periods due soon after Seoul

This is a very helpful discussion.  Consistent with the concerns and
suggestions made so far, it seems to me that we on the Council can take
actions to improve this in the future.  For example, in our role as manager
of the policy development process, we can encourage WGs, DTs, etc. to
minimize finalizing documents for GNSO review and/or action less than 4
weeks before an ICANN international public meeting unless it is critical
that the documents be a part of the applicable in-person meetings.  I am not
suggesting that this was an issue for this meeting that we could have
handled any differently but suggesting this might be something we could do
going forward.

Chuck