Re: [council] ICANN Comment periods due soon after Seoul
- To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] ICANN Comment periods due soon after Seoul
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 14:27:01 +0200
- Cc: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <DDBB895A-4746-4F40-96CC-B7E2ACA9A429@psg.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcpHSXhNnXuPctGtIE2biv7Cd94wNA==
- Thread-topic: [council] ICANN Comment periods due soon after Seoul
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/12.20.0.090605
> That is, unfortunately the way with deadlines. Once the deadline for
> docs was made for 2 weeks before the meeting, most all efforts
> scheduled back from that date.
Totally. Setting such a deadline was a sure way of getting all reports and
documents to come out two weeks before the meetings and at no other time.
This is why I was making the point. Hopefully, we can get this deadline
treated as just that, a final deadline. And not a single main release date
for all documents.
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature