[council] DAG v3
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] DAG v3
- From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 07:55:35 +1000
- Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcpDqxHFWO0DFxmfSSm/RLIc8kn8Lw==
- Thread-topic: DAG v3
Is it just me or were we expecting the DAV v3 by September 30?
In recent communications (Peter's letter to the GAC for example) this was the
Whilst I am not too bothered by the delay what does concern me is that ICANN
staff have simply left us in the dark as to the progress.
If ICANN knew it was going to be late why not make an announcement to clarify?
Why keep us guessing?
Very frustrating for the Community for which they serve.
Perhaps they were too busy celebrating with the US Government to care?
Is it [possible to request a response from staff?