RE: [council] Draft GNSO Council Operating Procedures - abstentions

I have a similar concern Tim.  Because the GNSO Improvement
Recommendations approved by the Board emhasize the importance of
striving toward as strong a consensus as possible, any requirements that
minimize the support needed for a given action would seem to go counter
to that.

Chuck