RE: [council] Fwd: GNSO Closed Meeting

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Fwd: GNSO Closed Meeting
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:17:45 +1000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't see how spending time working on and fostering better relations is
wasted.

I would have thought it might have, indeed, saved time with decision making and
with discussions if we had a better understanding between each other.

No matter - let's focus on our "Community time" on Saturday and Sunday. I
certainly wouldn't want to offend them. I will send an email shortly regarding
my thoughts on the "HUGE amount of policy topics and discussions that need to
take place on Saturday and Sunday".

The Registrars will be at the bar on Saturday night and will happily buy any
other Council members a drink and discuss any issues they have with us. We will
do it in a closed area and you will be patted down for listening or recording
devices. You must sign a Confidentiality Agreement and you will be supplied
with tissues should we bring you to tears with our "gripes" (or to wipe away
tears of laughter). We will also have our Legal Counsel on hand should you with
to litigate.

Looking forward to Seoul.

Adrian Kinderis