From: Stéphane Van Gelder [mailto:stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2009 2:45 AM
To: Rosette, Kristina; Adrian Kinderis; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council meet and greet?

I fully support the initiative (obviously).
I agree with Kristina that the morning session should not be recorded if we
want people to be honest.
I am OK with keeping these as closed Council sessions. The idea here is to get
some friendly interaction and discussion going within the Council. I do however
believe that it may be good to allow constituency officers as well.

Stéphane