Re: [council] GNSO Council meet and greet?

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council meet and greet?
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:45:29 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I fully support the initiative (obviously).
I agree with Kristina that the morning session should not be recorded if we
want people to be honest.
I am OK with keeping these as closed Council sessions. The idea here is to
get some friendly interaction and discussion going within the Council. I do
however believe that it may be good to allow constituency officers as well.

Stéphane