RE: [council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009
- To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:28:43 -0400
- In-reply-to: <5887C531905A416188FBD47F471DD6CB@PSEVO>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <780A738C62DA734987AC5BD2A90961D13E174C@cbiexm01dc.cov.com> <010C75F9-4DD6-42BB-8FEB-9731F21A6042@acm.org> <5887C531905A416188FBD47F471DD6CB@PSEVO>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcoZtpZPHPzQ/NVjSwSZo3ZBlUvZAgADjHjAAACB1SA=
- Thread-topic: [council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009
Philip's answers sound reasonable to me.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
> Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:18 AM
> To: 'Council GNSO'
> Subject: RE: [council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009
> Lets keep it simple.
> Q: How long before the meeting should they be required to do so?
> A: Target 7 days, latest 24 hours.
> Q: And does the same rule apply to Council members making
> report as liaisons and Staff members making reports?
> A: Yes
> Q: Also what do we do if someone does not submit a report -
> allow them to give it orally or just skip the report?
> A: If staff, a hanging. If volunteers, a round of drinks for
> the entire Council.
> Ok ...a sensible answer ....
> A: Skip the report if not essential that day and allow it to
> be submitted in the next 7 days.