Re: [council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009
- To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009
- From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:02:59 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- In-reply-to: <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0702C72434@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcoZtpZPHPzQ/NVjSwSZo3ZBlUvZAgADjHjAAACB1SAAATWowg==
- Thread-topic: [council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009
Just for clarification Chuck, the hanging or the round of drinks?
On 8/10/09 10:28 AM, "Chuck Gomes" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Philip's answers sound reasonable to me.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
> Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:18 AM
> To: 'Council GNSO'
> Subject: RE: [council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009
> Lets keep it simple.
> Q: How long before the meeting should they be required to do so?
> A: Target 7 days, latest 24 hours.
> Q: And does the same rule apply to Council members making
> report as liaisons and Staff members making reports?
> A: Yes
> Q: Also what do we do if someone does not submit a report -
> allow them to give it orally or just skip the report?
> A: If staff, a hanging. If volunteers, a round of drinks for
> the entire Council.
> Ok ...a sensible answer ....
> A: Skip the report if not essential that day and allow it to
> be submitted in the next 7 days.