[council] Council meeting today

  • To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Council meeting today
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:54:01 -0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I cannot make the call today as more pressing matters have arisen.  If this
is subject to proxy voting, then I will vote 'no' on the motion, since we
still do not have a complete document to review and vote upon, and the
document we do have is still out for public comment for another 20 days.
While that public comment forum is very confusing, in any event we should
never be voting on a document that is out for public comment, until comments
have been reviewed and integrated as appropriate, right?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
Rodenbaugh Law