Re: [council] Scheduling of meetings
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Scheduling of meetings
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 07:56:40 -0400
- In-reply-to: <8CEF048B9EC83748B1517DC64EA130FB3C09A4943D@off-win2003-01.ausregistrygroup.local>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <8CEF048B9EC83748B1517DC64EA130FB3C09A4942D@off-win2003-01.ausregistrygroup.local> <AF2B7D0C-1BA4-480C-8A0C-95184CE1D13D@psg.com> <8CEF048B9EC83748B1517DC64EA130FB3C09A4943D@off-win2003-01.ausregistrygroup.local>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 3 Jun 2009, at 07:34, Adrian Kinderis wrote:
So long as it makes the agenda at some stage I'm happy.
The Thursday session isn't usually well attended and most times a
little silly - I'll be sure to use that to my advantage!
I think we will actually have a more substantive meeting this time. I
went to add meeting timing to the agenda, and saw it was already there.
As for that meeting being a little silly, surprises me that it is you
that brings that up. Though I admit, the last one was enjoyable.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Wednesday, 3 June 2009 9:15 PM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: Re: [council] Scheduling of meetings
On 3 Jun 2009, at 05:52, Adrian Kinderis wrote:
Happy to have this discussion on Saturday or Sunday if deemed
appropriate. Note I'll be as sharp as a tack (no jet lag for me!).
would Thursday for ok for this discussion?