RE: [council] Scheduling of meetings
- To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Scheduling of meetings
- From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:34:27 +1000
- Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
- In-reply-to: <AF2B7D0C-1BA4-480C-8A0C-95184CE1D13D@psg.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <8CEF048B9EC83748B1517DC64EA130FB3C09A4942D@off-win2003-01.ausregistrygroup.local> <AF2B7D0C-1BA4-480C-8A0C-95184CE1D13D@psg.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcnkPKpygK/aMo3IR+axueiQnCoV8gAAmlNg
- Thread-topic: [council] Scheduling of meetings
So long as it makes the agenda at some stage I'm happy.
The Thursday session isn't usually well attended and most times a little silly
- I'll be sure to use that to my advantage!
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Wednesday, 3 June 2009 9:15 PM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: Re: [council] Scheduling of meetings
On 3 Jun 2009, at 05:52, Adrian Kinderis wrote:
> Happy to have this discussion on Saturday or Sunday if deemed
> appropriate. Note I'll be as sharp as a tack (no jet lag for me!).
would Thursday for ok for this discussion?