[council] RE: GAC Letter
- To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] RE: GAC Letter
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 02:53:58 -0700
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- In-reply-to: <C62CCFA3.149D1firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <C62CCFA3.149D1email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcnRjb5LwbWcXcwGjkO89rqz5NpivAAkD9SA
- Thread-topic: GAC Letter
The list address will be circulated a little later today, Monday (central
European time) and those you have suggested will be added immediately.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Stéphane Van Gelder
Sent: dimanche 10 mai 2009 18:38
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] GAC Letter
As discussed during our call last week, I have prepared a draft response to the
GAC letter on the subject of protecting geographic names in the new gTLD
However rather than sending this early draft to the Council's public list, I
was thinking of asking Glen to create a quick DT email list so that we could
refine the draft before sending it to the Council list.
Would anyone object to this?
If this is OK with everyone, who would want to be on the list? Olga has already
contacted me to volunteer. Anyone else?
If the list can be set up today or early tomorrow, I can then send the draft to
the list with the aim of having a refined draft ready by mid-week.