[council] Re: GAC Letter
- To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Re: GAC Letter
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:53:08 +0200
- In-reply-to: <05B243F724B2284986522B6ACD0504D7891731F1A1@EXVPMBX100-1.exc.icann.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcnRjb5LwbWcXcwGjkO89rqz5NpivAAkD9SAAAZcSeQ=
- Thread-topic: GAC Letter
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/12.17.0.090302
Thanks Glen, much appreciated.
Can I send out a call to those wishing to be on the DT and to help out on
the initial draft to contact Glen so that they can be added to the mailing
list? I would like to send the draft out today.
Le 11/05/09 11:53, « Glen de Saint Géry » <Glen@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> The list address will be circulated a little later today, Monday (central
> European time) and those you have suggested will be added immediately.
> Thank you.
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> Behalf Of Stéphane Van Gelder
> Sent: dimanche 10 mai 2009 18:38
> To: Council GNSO
> Subject: [council] GAC Letter
> Dear all,
> As discussed during our call last week, I have prepared a draft response to
> the GAC letter on the subject of protecting geographic names in the new gTLD
> However rather than sending this early draft to the Council¹s public list, I
> was thinking of asking Glen to create a quick DT email list so that we could
> refine the draft before sending it to the Council list.
> Would anyone object to this?
> If this is OK with everyone, who would want to be on the list? Olga has
> already contacted me to volunteer. Anyone else?
> If the list can be set up today or early tomorrow, I can then send the draft
> to the list with the aim of having a refined draft ready by mid-week.