Re: [council] GAC Letter

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GAC Letter
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:18:50 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi,

As i understand it, that was a personal proposal of heres and did not necessarily reflect the Commission's view point as expressed the next day.

That is not say we should not be polite and careful in registering our differences with the policy. In many was, I believe that the GNSO council decided at the last meeting that in term of the first level recommendations we were not going to make a council wide statement. I am assuming that thing may be different vis a vis the second level.

a.