RE: [council] Release of DNSO restricted funds

Hi,

My personal recommendation would be that they be applied to a
constituency that needs them, but I am aware that this flies in the face
of the strict division of everything into 6 parts.

I guess what will actually happen is that some money will be left in the
fund.

a.