        From: Stéphane Van Gelder [mailto:stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:35 AM
        To: Gomes, Chuck; Olga Cavalli; GNSO Council
        Subject: Re: [council] Release of DNSO restricted funds

        Hi Chuck,

        I don't think we need to determine that amount. As Kevin says in his
email, it would be logical for him to have 6 requests for US$ 3,3327.30. So I
would think that would be the maximum any constituency could request, but as
discussed during our last Council meeting, constituencies can also request less
if they don't feel they require their full allocation of the DNSO funds.

        Stéphane