Re: [council] Release of DNSO restricted funds

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Release of DNSO restricted funds
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:35:20 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chuck,

I don¹t think we need to determine that amount. As Kevin says in his email,
it would be logical for him to have 6 requests for US$ 3,3327.30. So I would
think that would be the maximum any constituency could request, but as
discussed during our last Council meeting, constituencies can also request
less if they don¹t feel they require their full allocation of the DNSO
funds.

Stéphane