Re: [council] GNSO Council Restructuring - a wrinkle in the two houses approach

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council Restructuring - a wrinkle in the two houses approach
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 21:25:37 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a question: if resellers have a contract with ICANN, don¹t they then
become ICANN-accredited registrars?

Thanks.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
+33 1 48 01 86 17

INDOM ­ Noms de domaine / Domain names
124-126, rue de Provence
75008 Paris. France
0820 77 7000
(Prix d'un appel local)
De l'étranger (calling from outside France): + 33 1 76 70 05 67
http://www.indom.com/

Daily domain name industry news: http://www.domaines.info/
Mon blog/My blog : http://www.domaines.info/