RE: [council] Draft charter for IRTP Part A PDP WG charter

Please note that the draft motion for IRTP Part A PDP WG asks for us to
identify a Council liaison who would serve as interim chair until a
chair is selected.  It would be very helpful if, before our meeting on
Thursday, we were able to identify someone on the Council who is willing
to fill this role.  Any volunteers?

Chuck