Re: [council] Draft charter for IRTP Part A PDP WG charter

Hi,

I have made the change suggested by Tim to that charter which can be found in the workspace or at: https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?irtp_pdp_a_wg_charter

Also, in order to cover the issue raised by Chuck about when this work needs to start I modified the motion which can be cfund in workspace or at: https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi? 17_july_2008_motions to read:

17 July 2008 Motions
Item 7
---

Motion: Avri Doria
Second:

Whereas

On 25 June 2008 the GNSO council initiated PDP IRTP Part A to be refered to as IRTP PDP Jun08

and, decided to create an PDP WG for the purposes of fulfilling the requirements of the PDP

and, has reviewed the charter found at [IRTP PDP-A WG Charter]

Resolved

The GSNO Council approves the charter and associated time lines and appoints insert name here as the GNSO Council Liaison to the IRTP PDP Jun08 WG. The GNSO council further directs that the work of the IRTP PDP Jun08 WG be initiated no later then 14 days after the approval of this motion. Until such time as the WG can select a chair and that chair can be confirmed by the GNSO Council, the GNSO Council Liaison shall act as interim chair.

 ---

Note: we still need to pick a Council Liaison for the WG and as far as I know, no one has yet indicated willingness.

thanks

a.